Monday 17 June 2013

Old Tag, New Intro

I found this while I was creeping round some of Zoella's really old posts and figured I might as well give it a go seeing as how I've never done a tag before, here goes nothing!

  • What’s your favourite eye shadow colour to wear? Hmm this is difficult but at the moment I'd have to saaaaay Last Call from Urban Decay is right up there.
  • What’s the one product you wouldn’t leave your house without? Lipstick/gloss/balm, always have at least 5.
  • What’s your favourite makeup look ? A combo of bright summery colours or a sultry pink toned romantic look.
  • Which feature do you play up the most? Probably my eyes or lips depending on the day, can't say no to a red lip!
  • Which feature do you try to downplay/cover up? Em...the area round my nose maybe?
  • Your favourite makeup brand, if you could pick only ONE to exist? Mac for lipstick, Urban Decay for eyeshadow or maybe Inglot cause they do everything well!
  • Which product have you re-purchased OVER and OVER again? NO.7 Exceptional Definition mascara, it's an absolute beast, loads of length, no clumping and it can be natural or not depending on what you do with it. So much love <3
  • Which product would you NEVER repurchase again and why? I try to research before I buy but I was really disappointed in Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Everyone raves about it but I found it really oily and a bit useless!
  • One beauty treatment you would always PAY to have done? A good old fashioned Dermalogica facial.
  • One beauty treatment you would NEVER pay to have done? A manicure/pedicure. My nails are often pretty stubby from biting, I don't want to be judged :P
  • One beauty trick you can share with everyone? I'm really fair skinned and I find using different coloured concealers (yellow, salmon, green) works wonders for evening the whole thing out!
  • Best advice you've ever been given regarding beauty and makeup? Buy the best (not necessarily most expensive) skin care and make up you can afford, you and your face are worth it!

  • I guess I tag anyone who wants to have a go!


    Pin It Now!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment